Today, Pastor Tom preached about the witnesses from Ruth 4:9-12. He challenged us with many points that we may consider as we seek to apply God’s word to our lives. Let’s ponder the following questions:
- Do you have a hard time talking about Jesus to others?
- What is your role as a witness to the Lord and his work? How should that role look in your every day life?
- What redemption do we see happening in the lives of those around us that we ought to testify to others?
- How do we stifle the witness of redemption happening in others with our own wicked gossip?
- Is our tendency to pronounce blessings upon others or to pronounce curses upon others?